Section : 9.SX, 12.SX, 17X, 22X
Length :525 to 2,385mm (NC 460 to 3,300mm) (G/D 560 to 2,500mm)
Section : 3PK,4PK, 5PK, 6PK, BPK
Length :485 to 2,845mm (460 to 3,000mm)
Tooth profile :ZA, ZB,ZLB(ZBS), SBM, Y, R, HTA, HTB
Raw Edge Cogged Belts
A belt used for automobiles is designed for high speed and temperature by using rubber of low elongation, high intensity cord, high thermal endurance
-Raw edge construction.
-Tough tensile members give superior resistance to fatigue and shock loads.
– Edges are precisely cut to exact dimensions providing even wedging action.
– Molded notches reduce bending stress, especially on drives with smaller diameter pulleys.
– Polychloroprene compound.
– Non flammable.
An uniquely designed profile provides enhanced bending,allowing a long life and a compact driving. DRB V-Ribbed belts are suitable for high speed driving and power transmission driving.
– Truncated ribs ensure flexibility, reduce heat buildup and improve rib crack resistance.
– High modulus, low stretch polyester tensile member provides superior resistance to fatigue and shock loads.
– Static conductive under code(ISO 1813) ensures safe poeration.
-All polychloroprene compound resists oil and heat.
-Woven, wear resistant fabric rib sur face provides a clutching surface(PL&PM sections.)
Timing belt is used a driving device such as gears and engines and guarantees a high power efficiency of automobiles with a high variation of driving speed and temperature. It is called also Synchronous.
-Exact transmission ratio
– Non-sliding constant velocity ratio
-Absorption of vibration
– Little noise
-Big range of transmission ratio
– Compacting structure
-Suitability to multi-axis transmission
– No need of lubrication