- lntercoolers are usually placed between the turbo and the engine air inle
- Compressing the air adds a lot of energy to it which makes it fairly hot, by cooling it. And this increases the density of the air cramming more air per volume.
- This increases the performance and efficiency of the engine.
- The component for cooling system package for turbo-charged engines on many off-highway.
- The units are all aluminum and furnace-brazed with the unique brazing process for rugged durability
- High Performance – Increased Capacity – Low Air Resistance – Low Refrigerant Pressure Drop
- Light Weight
- Compact Size & Optimum Design
- Increased Durability
It is essential for effective engine oil control according to the tendency of high output. (Maintaining functions of oil lubrication and moderate temperature)
Special feature: Internal type, External typ