Fuel injectors perform an important role in the accurate metering and atomization of fuel. These electro-mechanical valves react in milliseconds to open and close giving the electronic control unit optimal control over fuel flow to the engine.
– Restore original spray pattern
– Improve fuel mixture formation resulting in improved overall vehicle performance
-Reduce rough running caused by non uniform spray dynamics
For Gasoline Engine 500ml
For CRDI or General Diesel Engine 500ml 3 time use (Highly Concentrated)
– BESFlTS i3000+ Fuel System Cleaner provides 2- stage cleaning. Quickly dissolves carbon and varnish from intake manifold, valves, piston and combustion chamber. Residual cleaner continues to soften “Rock-Like” valve deposits for a more thorough cleaning.
– Preventing corrosion : Removes harmful moisture and protects against rust and corrosion and lubricate fuel system parts (Injector, Valve seat, Rings)
-Boost Octane and cetane to prevent knocking and help to get perfect combustion for engine to work in best condition, therby improving fuel efficency and output while reducing noise and exhausting gases
– Add BESFlTS i3000+ into fuel tank
-Fill up the fuel
– Recommend to add in every 5,000km to keep the engine clean at all times.