Bosch offers a complete range of brakes in original equipment quality, all from a single source: with over 10,000 products, we provide excellent market coverage – from individual components to customized systems. As a pioneer of electronic driving safety systems, Bosch also provides the highest level of functionality in this area too, thanks to in-depth research and close cooperation with vehicle manufacturers. Bosch is a global leader when it comes to products such as anti-lock braking systems (ABS), traction control systems (TCS) and electronic stability programs (ESP®). Our diagnostics and testing technology, coupled with our service training and technical support, provide ideal solutions for retailers and workshops.
As a leading manufacturer of brake systems, Bosch also sets benchmarks for safety and comfort when it comes to replacement parts for drum brakes.
1) Friction material – Specially customized for the relevant vehicle application
2) Intermediate coating – Improved compression behavior; reduces heat transfer
3) Adhesive – High shear resistance; binds the friction material to the carrier plate
4) Carrier plate – Excellent material strength
5) Insulation material – For improving comfort characteristics